Tokuyama Rebase II Hard Denture Reliner Full Kit
- TOKUYAMA REBASE II is a chairside hard denture reline material. Without compromising any benefits from its predecessor,
Tokuyama® Rebase II - Refills
TOKUYAMA REBASE II is a chairside hard denture reline material. Without compromising any benefits from its predecessor, Tokuso® Rebase, Tokuyama® Rebase II offers better polishability, lower heat generation for in-mouth curing, higher mechanical strengths, improved handling and less odor/taste. It cures in 4min 30sec intraorally. Tokuyama Rebase II is indicated for hard denture relining and partial denture repairs.
- Hard denture relining.
- Partial denture repairs.
- Lower chemical irritation.
- Lower heat generation.
- Easier polishing.
- One-appointment procedure.
- Accurate adaptation of the denture.
- Saves lab costs.
- Tokuyama Rebase II Powder (FLP) :- Powder - 80 g
- Tokuyama Rebase II Liquid (F) :- Liquid - 50 mL
- Tokuyama Rebase II Adhesive :- Adhesive - 15 mL
- Tokuso Resin Hardener II :- Tokuso® Resin Hardener II - 48 g
|Opration / Power Source||N/A|
- Contents: Tokuyama Rebase II Powder - 80 g, Tokuyama Rebase II Liquid - 50 mL, Adhesive - 15 mL, Measuring cup (for Tokuyama® Rebase II Powder), Dropper (for Tokuyama® Rebase II Liquid), Rubber Cup (for mixing Tokuyama® Rebase II Powder and Liquid), Spatula (for spreading Tokuyama® Rebase II on denture), 2 Plastic Cups (for Adhesive), Brush (for Adhesive), Tokuso® Resin Hardener II, Spoon (for Tokuso® Resin Hardener II)