Kulzer E Speed intra Oral Xray Films Agfa Dentus
- Polaroid E-speed is a double-emulsion high speed non-screen X-ray film (ISO Class E) with high contrast and fine grain that provides high image quality and outstanding detail definition.
Heraeus Dentus E-Speed X-Ray Film Intra - Oral Size 2 (3x4cm) - 150 /pk
AGFA Dentus E-Speed is a supersensitive intra oral ﬁlm in the Softopac with particularly high image quality and very low radiation dose requirement. Is compatible with all customary X-ray units and It can be photo-chemically processed with all standard X-ray ﬁlm chemicals manually, or by machine. When changing to Agfa Dentus E-Speed no additional acceptance test (in accordance with X-ray ordinances) is necessary. Agfa Dentus D, E and E/F ﬁlms are not only safe but are also comfortable for the patients due to extra soft packaging.
- Universal intraoral film
- For manual and automatic processing devices
- Easy diagnosis due to high contrast and high maximum density
- (well visible grey graduations)
- Prevention of camera shakes due to short operation times
- Softopac with soft film edges
- Extra soft plastic, saliva resistant and easily disinfected
- Primary packaging guarantees safe handling even in the darkroom
- Universal processing indication
- Long storage life: archiving ensured for up to 30 years
- Low base misting/fog value
3 x 4 cm, Single film. Contents 150 x 1 sheets
|Type Of Xray Film||Periapical Or Iopa Film|
|Speed Of Film||E Speed|
|Size Of Film||For Adult|
- Size-2 , 1 Film , Vinyl Packets.