Skydent E Speed Iopa Xray Film
Skydent Dental Film
- SKYDENT E is a high-quality double-emulsion intraoral X-ray film of high speed (ISO class E), high contrast and fine grain
Product Expiry: 6/2019
Skydent Dental Film For Intraoral Radiography Speed E
- SKYDENT E is a high-quality double-emulsion intraoral X-ray film of high speed (ISO class E), high contrast and fine grain, providing high image quality and outstanding detail definition. This film is intended for intraoral X-ray diagnostics only.
FILM BASE :-
- Bluish 0.175 mm thick polyester provided with double-sided protective and antistatic layer which protects the SKYDENT E Dental Film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
- 30 % – 50 % lower X-ray dose due to shorter exposure times in comparison with D-speed film
- complies with the worldwide tendency of Radiation Protection of Patients (RPOP) of EAIA
- extra soft plastic envelope with rounded corners
- envelope is disinfectable with common disinfectants, waterproof and light-tight
- easy opening and manipulation
- sheet of lead foil on the back side of the film (the side is marked as „back“ on the packet)
- easy sides recognition provided by embossed dot in the top corner of the packet (its raised portion indicates the side facing the radiation source/front side)
- The film can be exposed in daylight. Exposed films can be processed either manually or in processors. The manual processing should be carried out in a darkroom under indirect dark-red or olive-green safelight. It is possible to use any liquid good-quality trademarked chemicals for processing. It is NOT recommended using tablet or powder chemicals.
- Pack Of 150 Films
|Type Of Xray Film||Periapical Or Iopa Film|
|Speed Of Film||E Speed|
|Size Of Film||For Adult|
Write Your Own Review
- Pack Of 150 Flims
We found other products you might like!
Kodak Carestream Dental X Ray IOPA FilmsSpecial Price $44.99 was $49.99