Cements, liners & adhesives
GC Miracle Mix Kit Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer Cement$84.99
- Strong direct bond – No undercuts, fewer pins,Will not chip or flake when trimmed or cut.
- Simple technique – 4 minutes set to finish.
- High fluoride release – Reduces secondary decay.
- Will not stain or discolor surrounding teeth.
- Easily distinguishable from the tooth structure.
- Shrinks and expands like the tooth structure.
- “No-mess” capsules or powder-liquid.
Kerr Nexus RMGI Resin Modified Glass Ionomer Cement$34.99
- Only kerr nexus rmgi combines one-peel cleanup, tack cure capability, and outstanding bond strength for consistent, predictable outcomes.
Tokuyama Tokuso Ionomer Glass Ionomer Luting Cement$79.99
- TOKUYAMA Tokuso Glass Ionomer Luting Cement is a glass-ionomer luting cement which offers superior adhesion, high adhesive strength with less harmful effects to the pulp.
Dentsply IRM Polymer Reinforced Zinc Oxide Eugenol Composition$48.99
- IRM® is a reinforced zinc oxide-eugenol composition for intermediate restorations lasting up to one year
GC Fuji Gold Label Type 1 Luting Cement Big Pack$54.50
- Excellent adhesion to both tooth and metal.
- Biocompatibility and a tooth-like coefficient of thermal expansion reduces the risk of post-operative sensitivity.
- Good mixing properties results in a smooth creamy mix with good flow.
- Film thickness of just 15 microns makes complete seating of crowns easy.
- Extended working time with sharp set.
- Long term fluoride release.
Prevest Denpro Orafil Plus Temporary Filling Material$6.99
- Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation.
- Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns.
- and bridges.
- Non eugenol formulation offers non irritating properties.
- Resin addition gives high adhesive properties.
- Quick and void free curing in moist environment.
- Slight expansion of filling material ensures well sealed margin.
- Excellent adaptability.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
Ketac Molar Quick Aplicap Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement$164.99
Ketac™ Molar Quick material is a bulk-fill, packable and fast-setting conventional glass ionomer. High compressive strength and marginal integrity make it a glass ionomer of choice for posterior restorations.Learn More
Voco Ionoseal Light Cure Glass Ionomer Cement Single Syringe$44.99
- Lining under all types of filling material.
- Extended fissure sealing.
- Restoration of smaller lesions.
- Ready-for-use one-component material.
- Time-saving: light-curing in seconds.
- Quick and hygienic application
Angelus MTA Repair HP Bioceramic Cement 2 Capsule Pack$54.99
- Angelus MTA Repair HP is bio ceramic cement with tungstate of calcium and organic plasticizer exhibits high plasticity.
GC Fuji HS Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Extra Label 9 Mini Pack$26.99
- GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the latest addition to the well established family of glass ionomers that offer unsurpassed wear resistancy, compressive strength, and durability. GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA is the fastest setting glass ionomer on the market. While maintaining the ample working time of GC Fuji IX GP FAST (1 1/4 minutes), GC Fuji IX GP EXTRA allows final finishing in only 2 1/2 minutes from initial mix.The faster final set saves valuable chair time which provides improved stability against water, an important feature in challenging oral environments.