Curing Light & Parts
Woodpecker Lux V Light Cure$89.99
- Strong optical output power.
- 3 treatment modes: Normal, Ramp & Pulse.
- DIGITAL Time setting: 0~20s for LED curing light.
- Full color LCD display.
- LED cold light output can treat all dental tissue.
- Alarm for low voltage.
- Working Voltage – 100-220 VAC, 50-60 Hz.
- Working volt : 4.2-4.5 volts.
- Electric current : 0.7 amperes.
- Battery capacity: 1400mAH.
- Lumiminous intensity:> 1200MW/cm2 5 w.
Woodpecker Light Cure Unit LED D$89.99
- Wireless. The battery can be replaced.
- Three working modes: Full, Ramping, Pulse.
- Time setting: 5s 10s 15s 20s 25s 30s 35s 40s.
- Automatic memory.
- A full charge can be used for over 200 times (10 s/time).
- Constant light intensity, the solidification effect is stable even the battery power decrease.
- with wire or wireless. Even the battery runs out, it can work by connecting power supply with wire.
Woodpecker LM-1 LED Curing Light Intensity Meter$17.99
- Using a light guide, center the light source over the detector window read the useful curing power in mw/c.
- Used to test the curing power of dental curing light etc.
- Measures useful curing energy up to 3500 mW/cm2.
- Light, compact design.
- Capable of measuring both LED and halogen curing lights.
- Able to measure intensity up to 3500mw/cm2.
Vita Easyshade Advance 4.0 Electronic Shade Taking device$1,550.00
- High Speed
- Rechargeable battery
- Automatic activation
Dentamerica Power Intensity Meter For Curing Light$199.00
- Measure up to 3000mW/cm2 for all light curing sources--LED, Plasma Arc and Halogen Lights.