Acrylics, Reline Materials and Dental Tray Materials
DMG Luxatemp Fluorescence Star Automix Refill Temporary Crown & Bridge Material$104.99
Luxatemp Fluorescence has superior aesthetics and unique handling that fits perfectly into the Luxatemp family, so that clinicians can confidently choose the best temporary material to fit their clinical needs.
GC Pattern Resin LS Self Cure Acrylic Resin For Post Fabrication$104.99
- Low polymerization shrinkage.
- Greater accuracy and dimensional stability.
- Improved defined margins.
- High strength; ultra smooth surface.
- No distortion.
- Strength is not compromised, even in thin layers.
- Excellent fluidity.
- Easy manipulation and handling due to thixotrophy.
- Allows for direct and indirect pattern making technique.
- High wettability of powder and liquid very easily without mixing.
Prevest Denpro Hiflex Green Stick Tracing Stick$7.99
- For border extensions on impression trays.
- Ideal for recording full depth of suclus.
- Modify dentate tray by building up material where tooth has been extracted.
- Make functional and relining .
- Fast and uniform plasticity.
- Easy to warm up.
- Quick hardening in cold water.
- Wide working area.
Prevest DenPro Oratemp C&B Temporary Crown and Bridge Material$40.99
- Oratemp C&B (crown and bridge material) is a two component self curing composite material for chair side fabrication of temporary crowns, bridges and other temporary intra-coronal restorations.
Ivoclar Vivadent Systemp C&B II For Crown & Bridge Refill$134.99
- Fracture-resistant and durable.
- Accurate and stress-free results.
- Gentle on pulp and tissue.
- Easy handling due to automix double cartridge.
GC Soft Liner Temporary Relining Material & Tissue Conditioner$105.00
- Good surface tension retention effect.
- Low heat development.
- Supports healing process.